Friday, March 11, 2005

Worth seeing?

Well this is good news. Some movies opening this weekend (at least in L.A.) that might be worth a look.

Robots is sure to be #1 (the only question is how much will it make, over $40 million?). I'm more interested in Danny Boyle's unexpectedly kid-friendly follow up to 28 Days Later: Millions. Also, two Joan Allen films that have been pushed around release schedules but are apparently worth seeing anyway: Off the Map and The Upside of Anger. And I'll have to catch up with Nobody Knows, which won a prize at Cannes for 12-year old lead actor Yuya Yagira.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You, me and Sneese must see "Nobody Knows" (or, as I like to call it, the movie nobody knows about). I want to see "Millions," too. Although I think it will be amusing to see how many people will wander into it thinking they're seeing "Million Dollar Baby."