Thursday, May 19, 2005

And then there were...

After thirteen weeks in front of the voting public Bo and Carrie are officially the last two Idols standing.

I'm glad to say they've been my two favorites from the very beginning (although the rest of that list pretty much fell apart as Aloha disappeared the week after my post and Anwar and the ultimately horrific Scott got worse with each performance; only Nadia, who left way too early, delivered on her early potential the way Carrie and Bo did).

It should be a fun finale (even though I'll be busy watching a competing network when the winner is revealed) and I'm looking forward to next week's final performance episode.

But, for the first time in four seasons, I won't be voting.

I think Bo has it in the bag, especially after this week's a capella performance, and I'll be happy to see him win. But, yes, no matter who actually wins I'll probably buy both of their albums (another first) and I hope they're both able to find songs worthy of the talent they've displayed over the past several months.

And to everyone I just made sick with that last sentence, aren't you glad the damn thing's almost over?

1 comment:

Aron said...

This can't work as a matter of fact, that is exactly what I believe.
this page | 3 | check