Thursday, April 28, 2005

What's going on?

So my least favorite contestant from the very beginning gets voted off of Idol and... I feel sorry for him?

How did that happen?

I guess this is how it happened.

For Scott to still be in the running while week by week the show has lost Jessica, Nikko, Nadia, Anwar and now even Constantine... It's baffling.

Sure, Jasmine Trias and Nikki McKibbin both sucked and they made it to the top three in their seasons but at least they had distinctive musical styles. Scott doesn't even have that, unless "ass" has become a distinctive musical style and no one told me.

But will Scott make it to the top three?

Part of what made me angry beyond belief last night was that he didn't even make the bottom three. Although he was this week's worst performer he still got more votes than Anthony and Vonzell. Neither of them were very strong this week but my god at least we know they can carry a tune. For all we know Scott may have got more votes than Carrie or Bo, or both.

Beware the giant, scary baby. He's coming for us all!

No comments: