Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tracking Heroes, Lost

I wrote an item on Monday's episode of Heroes for the new LA Times TV feature Showtracker. It's very spoiler heavy, so if you watch and haven't seen the latest episode yet you'll want to steer clear. But it's really the first piece I've written specifically for LA Times, so that's exciting.

And in anticipation of this week's new episode of Lost I'd recommend this recap of last week's staggeringly awful hour (the writer happens to be really talented and beautiful but that's not my only reason for liking it).

The episode was such an unnecessary tangent, at such an inopportune time, I really think it might be the single worst Lost episode to date. That's quite an achievement considering previous pointless hours wasted on Sawyer, Kate, Hurley and Charlie. The next two weeks supposedly focus on Sayid and Claire and will hopefully give me a reason to keep watching without feeling like a complete masochist.

No comments: